I have this amazing feeling that 2014 is going to be awesome. I am so excited to begin a new chapter as a full-time yoga teacher, and blogger. My husband is also starting a new job in the next few weeks. He wasn’t actively seeking, since he loves his current job. It just fell into his lap…along with a raise, pretty awesome insurance and a company truck. Ballin.
I loved having my bucket list, instead of resolutions last year, so I am going that direction again.
- Get a stamp on my passport
- Launch a successful blog
- Complete Project 12
- Get my UC back in remission
- Go to a yoga training
- Ride in a hot air balloon…this one is carrying over from 2013!
- Volunteer time at Thompson Children’s Home and Blessed Assurance Adult Day Care
- Try again with the chickens
- Jump from down dog to handstand
- See the launch of YesYogaHasCurves book
I should add a #11. Get my kids to leave poor Toby alone! Why is it so hard for kids to understand that dogs don’t need covers?!