Oh happy days! The sun is out here in Charlotte…I could not be happier. That rain ya’ll…it was too much.
I wanted to pop in and share week 4 of the Instagram challenge I co-hosted this month.
Day 19: WEATHER
Day 20: PLEXUS
Day 21: PET
Day 22: FUN
Day 23: OOTD
Day 24: DRINK
Day 25: GRATITUDE
What a year 2015 has been! I am actually happy to see it go…the accomplishments and the lessons learned.
2016 is a new fresh start for me and I look forward to the excitement and positive energy that will come!
I took a look at my blog stats and thought I would share my top posts, based on reader views! I did this last year, if you want to check out 2014 top posts The two I don’t count that are highest ranked are my Teaching Schedule, and my Retreat Calendar. Speaking of…I have one retreat planned for April 15-17, and a few more at the beach again in the works. I will post a blog soon announcing those! I hope you join me!
On to the Top Posts of 2015….
- Eulogy – this post beat all the others by thousands of views. Today marks the last day I saw my dad alive and well. We met in Blowing Rock for dinner and he fell that night. A short week later, he passed away. Thank you again for your flowers, support, comfort and prayers during this first year of grief. This has been a hard road, and the next week will be trying as well. I plan to do a lot of praying, a bunch of yoga, and just leaning on my “rocks.”
2. Texting with the Hubs- Part 2. I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this was in second place. You can read part one HERE.
3. Dealing with Grief. Thank you for reading and letting me pour my heart out.
4. Smoked Sausage and Cauliflower Rice. Still a favorite in this house!
5. Healing and Rebuilding. Ya’ll loved these grief blogs. I couldn’t quite bring myself to re-read any of them. Maybe someday soon…
6. Changes. This was a hard blog to write, but I really wanted to share my story behind the switching gears. And I am so thankful for the push to make some changes. I feel really light, valued and challenged.
7. 37 in 37. Ahhhh, the bucket list.
Seven is a magical lucky number, so I will end it there. Did you have a favorite post of mine not listed here? I would love to hear from you!
Hope your 2016 is filled with love, excitement, and an overwhelming sense of peace. xo