Day 16: Upavistha Konasana or straddle fold.
- Lengthens hamstrings
- Stretches adductors
- Calms nervous system
- Can relieve sciatic pain
Day 17: Grasshopper Arm Balance. I usually get into this pose from Figure Four. Check our my video on YouTube HERE.
- strengthens wrists
- strengthens arms and abdominal muscles
- opens groins
Day 18: Marichasana C. This is a crazy hard pose for me…
- Massages abdominal organs, including the liver and kidneys
- Stretches the shoulders
- Stimulates the brain
- Relieves mild backache and hip pain
- Strengthens and stretches the spine
Day 19: Parsvabakasana or side crow. Another Video on Youtube!
- Strengthens the arms and wrists
- Tones the belly and spine
- Improves sense of balance
Day 20: Urdhvadhanurasana or Upward Bow (Full Wheel).
- Stretches the chest and lungs
- Strengthens the arms and wrists, legs, buttocks, abdomen, and spine
- Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary
- Increases energy and counteracts depression
- Therapeutic for asthma, back pain, infertility, and osteoporosis
Thanks for reading- I am grateful for you. <3
Here is what is going on and coming up:
*Blog Posts: Updates on Project 12, an update on #37in37, Kadyn’s Korner post, and our experience at Tiger World.
*Donation based class at Charlotte Yoga this Saturday 9/26 at 6:30pm
*Taste of Success Party Sunday 9/27- come learn about the wellness, weight loss and wealth of the Plexus business.
*Arm Balance Workshop Saturday 10/10 2-4pm at The Cornwell Center
*Yin Yang Yoga Retreat Oct 16-18th- only 4 spots left!