I get questions about the Plexus products all the time. So, why not break them down in one place? Introducing a new segment on my blog called, “The Scoop On”. They will be informative and easy to search to quick reference. As always, reach out to me if you have questions.
Plexus Slim (AKA: The Pink Drink)
What is it? Plexus Slim is a packet that you mix with water and drink, usually in the morning. It tastes like a cherry tootsie pop, plant-based, and all natural! This is not a shake…Plexus Slim is not a meal replacement.
How does it work? When you drink Plexus Slim, it breaks down sugars in your body, filtering through the liver before it hits the pancreas. Plexus Slim also helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels.
Who should take it? Everyone. I am not kidding. My whole family drinks the pink drink. My family eats a healthy diet. But we do not grow our own food, and unless you are doing that, you are bringing toxins into your body daily. My son is happier and better behaved at school (and not constipated), my daughter has tons of energy, and her acne has decreased, and my hubby and I are sleeping better and have seen the number on the scale and blood pressure machine drop!
What is in it?
- Chromium– monitors blood sugar, aids in metabolism, regulates cholesterol, and can prevent hypertension.
- Luo Han Extract-considered a longevity aid. It is used as an expectorant, and can help with constipation.
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract-inhibits the body’s ability to convert carbohydrates to fats. This leads to an increase in glycogen in the liver, which sends a message to the brain saying,
“I’m Full.” This herb has also been historically used to treat gastric ulcers.
- Beet Root Extract-Choline is a very important and versatile nutrient in beetroot that helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning and memory. Beet root can improve oxygenation to the brain, lower glucose levels, and lower blood pressure.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract-contains Chlorogenic acid, which affect blood vessels, so blood pressure is reduced. Also affects how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism.
- Stevia Leaf- a natural sweetener. Naturopath Mark Stengler says in his book, “The Natural Physician’s Healing Therapies,” that stevia can help regulate blood-sugar levels and has long been used in South America as a hypoglycemic aid for diabetics. Stevia may also help in lowering high blood pressure but won’t lower normal blood pressure levels. This plant may also curb sugar, tobacco and alcohol cravings.
- Citric Acid-boosts renal health, improves mineral absorption, fights off free radicals, and revitalizes the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does Plexus Slim contain any MSG?
A: Plexus Slim does not contain MSG or other proven red-flag ingredients.
Q: Are there any stimulants in Plexus Slim?
A: Chlorogenic Acid is extracted from Green Coffee Caffea Arabica Bean and contains less than 2% natural caffeine. (that is less than a decaf cup of coffee!)
Q: When is the best time to drink Plexus Slim?
A: Preferably 15-30 minutes before a meal. However, Plexus Slim can be taken anytime and will still benefit you!
Q: How often do I have to take Plexus Slim?
A: Most people only need to take Plexus Slim once a day to get the desired results. However, I have many customers that drink 2 Slims a day. So much better to do an extra Slim in the afternoon instead of Diet coke or a sugary latte.
Q: Is Plexus Slim vegetarian?
Q: Is Plexus Slim gluten-free?
Q: Is Plexus Slim vegan?
I know for me, this product has been a Game Changer! I have been taking it over a year now, and I love that it curbs my sugar cravings, I have sustained energy, and I sleep like a log!
What are you waiting for?
Order yours TODAY!
*****CLICK HERE TO ORDER!*****
Want to learn more about Plexus Slim? Please message me!