It has been a while since I posted about some of my favorites….Here are 7 things I’m digging right now…
- Dill pickle cashews. I snagged these from Target. I am very thankful they come portioned out…they are that good!
2. Hot pink nails. I love bright cheery colors this time of year.
3. Stuffed avocado from Viva Chicken. I sub the quinoa for feta. because feta makes it betta.
4. Plexus body cream. This stuff is amazing! It has spirulina algae and activated charcoal, so I use it on my body as an all over lotion. I can see the sun spots on my legs and arms starting to lighten up! Here is the best part…I started putting a drop in my hair before I blow dry it. I don’t even have to use a straightener, it leaves my hair so soft without being weighted down.
5. I totally stole this “cereal” idea from Low Carb Traveler, one of the blogs I read. I switched it up just a bit though. I use a 1/2 cup of pecans, a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/4 cup of blueberries. This power breakfast can carry me to lunch, through my own workout, and teaching classes all morning!
6. Boost Lip Balm. Totally in love with this….It came in my Birchbox and I will be ordering again very soon! It gives your lips lots of shine and just a hint of color.
7. Vanilla seltzer water. Yummmmmmmm. This is my new “dessert” every night. This same brand makes an orange vanilla that tastes like a dreamsicle.
I would love to hear from you! What are your favorites right now?