Checking in on my Bucket List…
2013 is more than halfway over. In January, I made a Bucket List instead of resolutions. Looking back at it today, I realized that I skipped number 6. I am thinking that I had written something about weight loss, and deleted it because I didn’t want to focus on pounds. I am trying to remind myself to think about being heathy. Which is hard right now, since I have relapsed. Stress has forced me out of remission, into the bathroom, and upping my dosage of meds. This infuriates me because I have worked so hard to avoid inflammatory foods, and exercise to avoid taking so much medication. I was even planning a blog where I share my new dosage versus the old one.
I am hoping to up the dosage for this month only, and then slowly taper off again. So, here are the nine things I said I wanted to do this year…
Kacy’s Bucket List for 2013:
1. Go on a hot air balloon ride. (maybe for my birthday in May…)
2. Get a new flat iron. (just waiting on the Ulta sale!)
3. Go on an awesome trip. (Booked- Punta Cana 2/23)
Check! it was awesome! Complete with a photo shoot
4. Ride on a Segway. (Already bought the Groupon!)
Check! And fun, and hilarious, and I recommend!
5. Try out FlyWheel and FlyBarre. (I can go for free now, so there is no excuse)
7. Get a new puppy this summer. (list of names already written out)
Toby wasn’t on the names list, but we are absolutely smitten!
8. Get a white ink tattoo. (design and artist already chosen)
9. Do a revolved bird of paradise. (yoga move)
Not yet! Bound and ready though!
10. Take a yoga workshop in Asheville.
Asheville came to me!
So it looks like I have the rest of the year to get my white ink tattoo, ride a hot air ballon, try Flybarre, and do a revolved bird of paradise.
And for that number 6 I forgot? I am going to add it now…
6. Stop remembering what God has forgotten. Psalm 103:12. Love this.