I always love sharing what I am into…Readers seemed really into my February edition, so here is my top ten favorites for March:
1. This is from the new collection of OPI line collection, Fifty Shades of Grey…this color is called, Embrace the Gray. I got it on my toes too…I love how neutral this shade is and matches everything.
2. BirchBox– Cutest box ever this month…I went though and changed my preferences recently, so my daughter and I could “share” our box. We love looking forward to getting it in the mail every month. Best thing in my box this month? The Jelly Pong Pong Highlighter.
3. Pink Grapefruit Perrier. I gave up diet sodas again…not for Lent this time, but just for good. I have had 2 diet Dr. Pepper cans since March 1st, which is an amazing feat for me. Sparkling water is a crucial part of my life now. (oh, I gave up gum too. White girl problems at their finest.)
4. These two amazing beauty finds. Amika dry shampoo, and Lord & Berry eyeliner. This dry shampoo (stop washing your hair so much by the way!) smells amazing, and the eyeliner has a little sparkle to it. I read an article recently that said women over 30 shouldn’t wear sparkly makeup or hoop earrings. The article also mentions scrunchies and overalls, which I totally get. But hoop earrings and a little eye sparkle? I can’t give that up.
5. These Malabeads. Every year for Christmas, my boss over at Laughing Buddha, gets us an amazing piece of jewelry. I go through phases with my jewelry, and I got these out and started wearing them more. I have been using them as part of my meditation during my 21 day chakra cleanse.
6. The Rodan and Fields AMPRoller. I cannot believe I waited so long to use mine. If you missed the (extremely amateur!) video my consultant Claire and I made CLICK HERE. My skin has never looked so amazing.
8. These wedges. I cannot get enough of either pair. I snagged these off a Facebook group I joined recently. Women sell their gently used clothes/shoes/bags at great prices. I bought the Toms for $15, and the Lily Pulitzer’s for only $50.
9. Being on the Launch Team for Jen Hatmaker’s new book. I started reading it and it is hilarious, touching, and exactly what I need to be reading right now. The timing is so unbelievable perfect. I am so honored to be a part of this experience and I gained 499 friends. I love that we are all reading and connecting through Jen’s book …#forthelove is almost like a secret club!
10. Spring is here. Daffodils are blooming, the weather is warmer, soccer season has started, longer daylight hours, and we are using the grill again. Oh, and that precious face.