I have been blogging now for over 2 years. My old blog, Living with UC in the QC officially expired last month, and it has been a year with this new blog. I love writing and sharing my life and I think about how my grandkids will even be able to look back and see what a firecracker their grandma was!
In the magical world of blogging, you can view your stats and see how many people click on your posts, what sites they click on from your blog, and even what devices people are using to read your blog. I love this, and find it so interesting. Plus, this is a great tool for me to grow and give my readers what they want.
Here is a look at my top 10 posts (in order) of 2014:
1. Struggling: A pretty raw post about my weight loss.
2. Being the Heavy: A post where I share details of how our family dealt with my daughter’s cholesterol/weight.
3. Fat Fasting-Part Two: The results of a modified fat fast a friend and I did this past summer.
4. Why I Took Away Halloween: The story of how my husband and I had to lay down the law with our son.
5. Bulletproof Coffee: This has changed my life… I now use 2 tablespoons of Kerigold butter, organic stevia, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
6. Hair on my Chinny Chin Chin: The wonderful world of aging and how hair starts to sprout in places you wish it wouldn’t.
7. Hey Girl: This was a funny idea I had one day…it has really taken off!
8. Find your Fun Aunt Kacy: A post about being your amazing self…the fun self that others see!
9. Broccoli Cheddar Soup: This is a great soup, but I find it funny the amount of clicks….maybe because it is so easy?!
10. What is your Love Language? If you missed this the first go round, it is worth a read.
My readers really like when I am open, real, raw, and honest.
And funny. 🙂