I will be the very first one to admit that 2016 was not my best blogging year. In fact, I took off for months at a time, and even wrote THIS POST about why I took a break.
I have made a decision to try again in 2017. I really enjoy it…even if it is just for me and my family. When I went to my high school reunion this year, several friends begged me to keep it up. And as much as I may embarrass my husband, I know secretly he enjoys it! Sometimes, I like to think about my grandkids and great grandkids looking through my blog. Seeing what books we read, what we ate, my favorite things, funny favorites, and… how flexible Granny was!
Here is a look at my top posts of 2016:
- Teaching Schedule: always in the top 10…I plan to update it weekly with my latest and greatest!
- Recipes: I promise to keep updating this page! It is one of my favorites to share throughout the year.
- It Has Been A Year: A look back at a year. A year of grief. A year when my heart was so broken and I felt broken. My dad is in heaven. January 8th will be two years…which is pretty unbelievable. There are days when it seems like yesterday and other days when it seems like that was 10 years ago.
- Proposal Roast: Ya’ll need a ring, huh? I cannot believe this was the fourth most read blog. It came in at over 8,000 views! I know I saw a few engagements on Facebook…I wonder if this roast had anything to do with it!?
- Letter To Myself: I absolutely LOVED this exercise and plan to do it again in January of 2017. Even though not everything happened as planned it was so empowering.
- Body Composition-Part II: all about how the scale blows. And how working out and eating clean can get you some pretty sweet gains otherwise.
- May Favorites- it still surprises me how well these “favorite” posts go over. Not sure why it is so surprising. I know I love reading/talking about foods, lotions, workouts and other faves from others.
- The Scoop On…Plexus Slim: This was a fun little segment I started! The plan was to go through each product in the Plexus line with the “scoop” on each. I will definitely finish this off in 2017! I did get as far as doing one more scoop. Click HERE to read about Plexus Block.
- Dinner for Twelve: The yummy 12 places in Charlotte I picked to eat at. This is TOTALLY on my list to hurry up and complete. I mean…hello?! Why did I not fulfill this dream destiny? 🙂
- Weekend Recap: Again…You guys love reading just normal everyday things that my family and I do. And I love that. xo
Okay 2017. I’m coming. <3